Please read this document carefully
1. Use of the Information We Collect
1.1 Information needed to use the myHolidayActivities Platform.
We gather personal information about you when you use the myHolidayActivities Platform. Without it, we may not be able to offer you all services requested. This information includes:
- Contact Information, Account, Profile Information. Such as your first name, last name, phone number, postal address, email address, date of birth, and profile photo, some of which will depend on the features you use.
- Identity Verification and Payment Information.Such as images of your government-issued ID (as permitted by applicable laws), your ID number or other verification information, bank account or payment account information.
2. HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- To allow you to access the myHolidayActivities Platform for publishing activities, making, and receiving payments.
- To allow you to communicate with other (Members) Thrill Seekers, Holiday Goers.
- To offer customer service.
- To send you messages, updates, security alerts, and account notifications
- If you provide us with your contacts’ info such as your friends or co-guiders, we may process this information: (i) to facilitate your referral invitations, (ii) to share your online or offline activity details and facilitate activity planning, (iii) for fraudulent acts and anticipation, and (iv) to facilitate your requests or for any other purpose you authorize
- For personalization and customization of your experience based on your collaborations with the myHolidayActivities Platform, your search and booking history, your profile information and preferences, and other content you submit, and
- To facilitate your use of our enterprise products.
Myholidayactivities may also use information collected to improve the quality of the Website. This information may help us to diagnose problems, maintain security, and provide the services that Users want. Myholidayactivities may determine user demographics, interests, and behaviour and may share such anonymous information with others
3. Automatically Collected Data when user use myHolidayActivities and our Payment Services.
When you use the myHolidayActivities Platform and Payment Services, we automatically gather personal information. We use technologies such as cookies to collect this information. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a user's computer. We use session ID cookies to confirm that users are logged in. Session cookies terminate once the user closes the browser. We also use persistent cookies that store other information to make it easier for you to log in when you come back to the website. You can configure your browser to block cookies; however, if you do, the Website may not function properly or at all.
- Geo-location Information.Such as an accurate or approximate location detected from your IP address or mobile device’s GPS based on your device settings. We might also gather this information when you’re not using the website if you choose to allow this via your settings or device permissions.
- Usage Information. Such as the corresponding pages or content that you view, searches for Listings, bookings you have been making, and other activities carried out on the myHolidayActivities Platform.
- Log Data and Device Information.Such as details about how you’ve used the myHolidayActivities Platform (comprising if you clicked on links to third-party applications), IP address, access dates and times, hardware and software data, device information, device event information, unique identifiers, cookie data, and the pages you’ve viewed or engaged with before or after using the myHolidayActivities Platform.
- Payment Transaction Information.Such as payment method used, date and time, payment amount, a payment method expiration date and billing postcode, PayPal email address, your address and other related transaction details.
4. Sharing of Information
Where you give consent, we disclose your information as described at the time of consent, such as when permitting a third-party application or website to gain access to your myHolidayActivities account or take part in the promotional activities by myHolidayActivities partners or third parties.
Where acceptable with applicable legislation, we could use specific information about you, such as your email address, de-identify it, and then share it with social media platforms, to generate leads, push traffic to myHolidayActivities Website or otherwise stimulate our products and services.
4.1 Sharing Between Members.
To facilitate bookings or other interactions among Members, we might need to share specific information such as:
- When a booking request is made or dispute is submitted, certain information may be shared between Holiday Goers(s) and Host(s), containing a profile, name, cancellation history, review info, age of Holiday Goers (unless prohibited by applicable law), dispute outcome (when applicable) and other information you select to share and submit. When you as an Activity Host have a confirmed booking, certain information is shared with the Holiday Goers to coordinate the booking, such as your profile, full name, phone number, and activity location address for offline activities.
- When you as a Host invite another Member to host with you (Guiders), you authorize that person to access and update your data and Content, comprising but not limited to certain information like your full name, phone number, locations, activity information, activity photos.
5. Spreading the Word
In order to spread the word and promote causes, you care about you may elect to opt-in and take advantage of one of our optional promotion services. If you choose to opt-in, we will use the email addresses in your address book to send a one-time email to those email addresses with information about the Application. If you prefer, you may opt to provide a friend's email address, and we will send that friend a one-time email inviting the friend to visit the Application. We may use the email information to track the success of these email services. Anyone we send an email to through one of these features may contact us at Myholidayactivities to request that we remove their information from our database.